1. What song or album are you currently addicted to?
2. What game are you currently playing?
The Internet Meme game.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
Word Wars, a 2004 Scrabble documentary. Solid!
4. Asian or Mexican?
There is this Indian burrito truck called Curry Up Now. The food is pure genius. The people seem very nice. The overall experience is a bit frustrating.
5. My feet are cold. Are yours?
6. What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
7. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
8. What’s the last thing you broke?
REDACTED. Don’t worry, it’s fixed now.
9. What was the last thing you bought?
Blueberry toaster waffles from Trader Joe’s. Not my favorite flavor, but there’s apparently been some sort of nationwide toaster waffle shortage in recent weeks, and these are the only ones to have reappeared thus far.
10. Do you have more friends online or off?
There have been times in my life when that question would have made a lot more sense than it does now.
11. Something that made you laugh today?
Waving at Jessica as I pulled the car out of the driveway this morning. It got so wavy in there!
12. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
13. What was the last meal you ate?
Chicken salad sandwich on organic baguette with inorganic yellow mustard, sliced industrial tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, and brie; and quinoa salad with tomatoes and red onion and red cabbage and lots of freshly squozen lime juice. Both delicious! I made the sandwich, and Jessica made the salad.
14. What kind of car do you drive?
2010 Toyota Prius. I keep wondering how hard it would be to reflash the navigation computer with some more tractable software. Am I really the only one who wonders that? Come on, Internet!
15. Any plans for today?
16. Favorite TV show that you don’t normally tell people you watch? Favorite TV show that you think more people should watch?
17. What kind of music is contained in your hard drive?
18. Are you attending conventions of any kind this year?
Not insofar as I am aware at this time.
19. Something you’re scared of?
Skeeter eaters! They’re called that because they’re supposed to eat mosquitoes, even though they don’t eat anything. They just flutter around terrifyingly.
20. Right or left handed?
Tag, you’re it! Yes, you! Right.